2002-Dec-11 Lord Palmerston on Programming

From The Joel on Software Translation Project

Jump to: navigation, search

Original article: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/LordPalmerston.html

"you can learn 90% of what you use day by day with a week of learning. But the other 10% might take you a couple of years catching up. That's where the really experienced programmers will shine over the people who say "whatever you want me to do, I can just pick up the book and learn how to do it.""

Translations

Personal tools