2006-Jan-25 Introduction to Great Design
From The Joel on Software Translation Project
Original article: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/design/1stDraft/00.html
“Here's why I'm afraid to turn off my cell phone: because I can't always seem to muster the brain cells necessary to turn it back on.
“It has two buttons on it, a happy green button and a scary red button. They have funny icons on them that don't mean very much to me.
“You might think that the green button turns it on. Green means go, right?
- Français: 2006-Jan-25 Introduction à un grand design
- Deutsch: 2006-Jan-25 Einführung in Großes Design
- Russian: (Русский) Введение в Восхитительный Дизайн
- Japanese: すばらしいデザイン イントロダクション(初稿)
- 繁體中文 Chinese (Traditional): 介紹卓越設計
- German: 2006-Jan-25 Einführung in Großes Design
- Italian: Introduzione a Great Design (Prima Bozza)